- Apply to Co-op!
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Department Directory
- Student Career Services
- Co-op Stories
Awarded to an outstanding co-op student who has made contributions to co-op education and has demonstrated the following criteria.
- The candidate has been an ambassador for co-op education and has made significant contributions to co-op.
- Has demonstrated leadership to other co-op students and has taken on additional initiatives within his/her community (StFX, workplace, and local communities).
- Has displayed exceptional personal and professional attitude throughout the co-op program, in his/her academics, and community.
- Must have successfully completed all co-op requirements including COOP 405.
- Currently enrolled in the StFX Co-op Education Program and in their graduating year.
Applications must be submitted before April 1 midnight.
The co-op student can be nominated by another StFX student, faculty member or staff member (Co-op staff are not permitted to nominate for this award). Within 1000 words or less, the nominator should outline how the co-op student has met the above criteria. In addition, a current copy of the co-op student’s resume must be included with the essay in order to provide detailed documentation as to how the student has met the criteria.
Deadline to submit nomination packages is midnight April 1 by email to Jane MacDonald, Manager, Co-operative Education Program, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your subject line of your email: Nomination for **insert student name** Student Achievement Award
Recipient receives $300 monetary award at convocation.
Award was established in July 2015
Previous Award Recipients
|2016||Neil McCabe, BBA COOP|